all AI news
Build and Play! Your Own V&L Model Equipped with LLM!
Developing LLM-integrated GIT vision language models.
Summary of this article:
- Explaining GIT, a Vision Language Model developed by Microsoft.
- Replacing GIT’s language model with large language models (LLMs) using PyTorch and Hugging Face’s Transformers.
- Introducing how to fine-tune GIT-LLM models using LoRA.
- Testing and discussing the developed models.
- Investigating if “Image Embeddings” embedded by the Image Encoder of GIT indicate specific characters in the same space as “Text Embedding”.
Large language models (LLM) are showing their value more and more. …
More from towardsdatascience.com / Towards Data Science - Medium
Senior AI/ML Developer
@ Lemon.io | Remote
Earthquake Forecasting Post-doc in ML at the USGS
@ U. S. Geological Survey | Remote, US
Senior Data Scientist - Remote - Colombia
@ FullStack Labs | Soacha, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Senior Data Engineer
@ Reorg | Remote - US
Quantitative / Data Analyst
@ Talan | London, United Kingdom
Senior Data Scientist
@ SoFi | CA - San Francisco; US - Remote